I have been thinking a lot about the break-up this past week. Obviously. Here is what I've been thinking about.
1. When do take down the pictures of you together around the house?
2. How long does it take to really 'feel' single?
3. How many times will I have to say 'my boyfriend...I mean...my ex-boyfriend'?
4. How do you decide who gets what?
5. Why can't people just be friends afterwards, because one of the hardest part of breaking up is losing my best friend.
6. Why do people always break their promises after breaking up?
7. Is there such things as shared custody of a dog?
8. I understand why people do it, and I realize it's a kind gesture...but I really hate when people say 'Is there anything I can do for you?'. If there was I would ask. I promise.
9. I also hate the 'Are you okay?' question. Chances are unless your a close friend or family member, I'm not going to tell you the truth anyways.
10. It feels weird to be single and living alone.
11. I'm really glad that school takes up so much of my time.
12. I really hate sleeping alone, but apparently I need to just deal with that because the situation is not likely to change anytime in the near future.
13. Speaking of the future. I'm really excited for mine!
14. I feel like I have a new lease on life.
15. I don't regret a single moment I spent with Mike.